Last updated: March 30th, 2020
Please read these Terms of Service (“ToS”) with care before using the https://www.robur.lol website ("Website" or "The Service") and owned by the “robur inc” company ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must provide valid information needed to complete the signup process.
- The Service will not be responsible for any loss of data, disclosure of data or incurred damage that will result from not securing your password and account.
- You must not violate any law or make any unauthorized or illegal use while and by using the service.
- You will be responsible for all the content and activity which are held under you account.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” basis.
- You are not welcome to resell, copy or duplicate the service, or any part of it, without a written permission from the Service.
- We does not warrant that the service will answer your needs, will be free of errors, will be secure or will be available at all times.
- You agree that the content of the site is for educational or informational purposes only, it may not be shared or sold.
- The Service holds its rights to remove, or not to remove, any content which us unlawful or offensive. However, any written abuse or threat made in an account will result in the immediate termination of that account.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Service shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of data, profits, or other intangible losses resulting from the direct or indirect use of the service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Service and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from against loss or threatened loss or expense by reason of the liability or potential liability of the Service for or arising out of any claims for damages. In such a case, the Service will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
Access & Relationships
- You agree you are not an employee of Microsoft, Tencent, Riot Games and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
- You agree you are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Microsoft, Tencent, Riot Games and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
- You agree you are not an employee of any company offering an anti-cheat service including Tencent, Riot Games and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
- You are not an employee of any game development studio.
- You are not purchasing from our site for any investigative purposes.
- You agree not to impersonate another person.
- You may not access the Service, the website or forums of the Service if any of the above terms apply to you.
- If you violate any of the above terms you agree to pay robur $30,000 USD for each login to our forums.
- You're not an American citizen.
- Due to the automation with us, we reserve the right to make manual spot checks.
- You may not sell or offer for sale anything on the site, it is all free to offer on the site.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use this site. If you are not at least 13 years of age do not use this site.
- We will in no event be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any nature, caused by content or access to the website.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Website contains links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
- You also acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or supposed to be caused by or in relation to the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We furthermore warmly advise you to read the ToS, conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Pricing, Payment & Refunds
- A Paypal account, which you have the right to use, is required for any paying account.
- If you sign up for a paying account, you will be billed on a weekly, monthly , or quarterly basis depending on the plan selected, starting on the day you authorized a recurring subscription through Paypal.
- All payments through Paypal are for virtual, non-refundable subscriptions to our forum. After you have accessed our private forum or received all beneftis, you have received the full value of your purchase.
- As all purchases are for virtual forum subscriptions, there will be no returns accepted.
- The payments you make are non-refundable and are billed in advance. There will be no refunds of any sort or future credits for partial months usage of the service.
- Upon accessing our private forums, or receiving all the benefits which require a paying account, you have received the full value of your subscription and will not be eligible for any refund or credit.
- All fees are exclusive of any kind of taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- The Service will not be responsible for any lose of contents or features or inability to perform tasks resulting from downgrading of the account.
Cancellation & Termination
- The only way to cancel any recurring subscription to The Service is through the Paypal payment processor.
- Upon expiry of your paid subscription, your account will be downgraded to a free membership.
- The Service reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Service has the right to terminate your account. This will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and you will be prevented any from access to the service.
The failure of The Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Service and governs your use of The Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and The Service.
The Service reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any changes or updates made to the application are subject to these Terms of Service. Continuing to use the service after such changes or updates are made will constitute your consent to those updates and/or changes.
The materials at this site that relate to reverse engineering comply with eu directive 2009/24/ec. All reverse engineering materials are for educational purposes and interoperability of an independently created non-commercial computer program. This site is not liable for any misuse of these materials and has no control over how other entities use these materials.
Users of this site are fully responsible for any consequences resulting from their use of this site. The information on this site is provided for educational or informational purposes only.
The materials at this site and any linked website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained at this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected.
To submit a complaint of Copyright Infringement, you will need to provide us with all of the following information:
- The name(s) of the work(s) you are objecting to;
- Link(s) to the work(s) on this Site you are objecting to;
- Link(s) to your original work(s) for comparable evidence purposes;
- A clear and full description of how the work is being infringed;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or his exclusive licensee).
- Making false or deceptive complaints is illegal, any such attempts may result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Private Information Collected
- We may collect the following Private Information under the following circumstances.
- We store the Access Credentials in an encrypted form, using standards-approved technology.
- We do not share Access Credentials with third parties.
Use of Private Information Collected
- We may use the Private Information under the following ToS. Those ToS do not apply to the Access Credentials, which are covered above.
- We use the Private Information to provide you with the services you request.
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for any purpose.
- These ToS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Russia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these ToS will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these ToS is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these ToS will remain in effect. These ToS constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Service and Website, and supersede and replace any potential prior agreements between you and us regarding the Service and Website.